Friday, July 22, 2011

Not a lot, but they're all mine!

I love flowers, but I can't say I have tons of them. Not yet at least. Someday I hope to have an absurd amount of flowers. Seriously. A ridiculously obnoxious amount of flowers. I'm talking more flowers than grass. Don't be surprised. This is me we're talking about here!

 For now, at this moment this is what is blooming in my yard!

Pink Daylily

Bellflower White Clips



Hosta

Hahaha!!!

More Daylilies

Daylilies again

Gold Mound Spirea flowers

Gayfeather


My husband bought me this rose bush last year. It was light pink when he bought it, but over the winter it died back and came back this color. My husband calls it my phoenix rose! 

I've been dreaming of creating a cutting garden, and by dreaming I mean I've been obsessing, researching and designing one! I was really hoping to be able to do it this year, unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen until next year. Sometimes I overwhelm myself with all of the ideas I come up with for the yard and have to stop and remind myself that this is all going to take time. Some day, my yard will be amazing. It's like a never ending work of art and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment