Thursday, June 2, 2011

So here we are!


I talked a little about the front of my house a few days ago. I thought it would be fun to post another picture of what it looked like when we moved in and what it looks like now! I took the picture on the right just a couple days ago. This is just something you have to do when you are going to take on a big project. It's so fun being able to look at these pictures next to each other. I'm not even going to lie. I have looked at these pictures next to each other way too many times. It just feels good to know that I was able to accomplish a project like this by myself while simultaneously caring for, entertaining and occasionally being a jungle gym for my three year old!

Moral of the story? Landscaping rocks were invented by satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment